10. So the kids can go back to school. The perfect way to keep the kids safe at school is to make positive the level of COVID-19 in your community could be very low. Wear a mask to make certain your community can keep your kids healthy at school.
9. So small companies can open and keep open. The quickest way to open our economy is to regulate the virus. As more of our counties move to Phase 2 and 3, and more persons are out and about, we have to make certain we keep the virus from spreading. Wear a material face covering to protect our businesses.
8. To be a leader in the community. Set an incredible example for others in your community. Take care of others and show them how it’s done.
7. Because it’s impolite to make other people sick. You wouldn’t cough on somebody or sneeze in their face. Now we’ve got a new germ that may be spread to others once we talk or sing or breathe. Cover your face to keep your germs to your self!
6. To show essential workers how much we recognize them. Our essential workers have taken the risk to continue to go to work to keep us fed and to keep the companies all of us depend on running. Thank them by protecting their health by covering your face.
5. To precise yourself. Make different individuals smile behind their masks! Some masks have slogans and other messages printed on them. Use your mask to specific your freedom of speech and promote what you care about. Or, write your name on it — keep folks from wondering who you are.
4. To go away the house. You know, at all. To go get your haircut. To see your friends and family.
3. To help your cause. Many non-profits are selling masks to raise money for a charity, and a few will even match your mask purchase by donating masks to people who need them. Help your local school, human rights, environmental protection, access to health care, or any number of causes you assist on your mask.
2. To save money on lipstick. Or cover a pimple. Or maybe because I haven’t had my upper lip waxed in months. Whatever. I’ve my reasons.
1. It literally saves lives. Fewer people will die if all of us wear our masks. Who doesn’t need to be a part of that?
If you have any inquiries regarding where and ways to utilize kids face mask, you can contact us at the web-page.