People right now have a problem differentiating between IT support and an IT solution. The reason for this confusion is that both services are buyer assist oriented. They provide the customer with assist, help and solutions. Each companies (IT Support and IT Solution) are very related in lots of ways, however there’s a difference between the two.
We will attempt to make a small differentiation between the 2:
IT Support can be called Technical or Tech Support. This is a variation of services the place IT Companies provide assistance and support to its shoppers with their IT department and IT equipment (computers, laptops, printers, internet modems, Fax machines, etc.)
When an IT firm sells a product they often provide full technical support for the product. More often than not, this service is free, but generally clients pay a upkeep fee.
IT Assist has four main points:
1. Solving a particular problem with a product (dealing with the problem)
2. Providing training (online training, or onsite training)
3. Customization of the product (permitting customer to upgrade or do changes on the product)
4. Different help providers (permitting buyer to use for VIP service, be the primary on the list if anything goes flawed with their product)
There are three types of IT Assist:
1. Time and Materials Support – this type of help is commonly used within the IT industry. The idea of this support is that prospects pay for the material (broken or damaged parts) and time spent working on the product (technicians working time). This kind of service is done on the IT firm premises.
2. Block Hours – this type of support is the place customer buy a block of hours upfront to pay a reduced hourly rate. The corporate and buyer negotiate a reduction rate and fixed number of hours to use for each month, or year. This kind of service is finished through the phone or customer service of the company. The place a buyer talks directly to the technician on the phone. Block Hours service is commonly used by customers like Hotels and Restaurants.
3. On-Site and 24/7 assist – this type of service is given to prospects by well defined IT companies. It is an ideal service but will be pricy. This service consists of parts: On-Call technician, that can come On-Site to examine and fix your product; and 24/7 Call service, where you will get via to the technician any time on the phone. Not each IT company can provide 24/7 telephone, on-line and On-Site support.
IT Answer can be known as Problem Solving.
This is the process the place IT company can discover a solution for the shopper problem.
There is a three part diagnosis:
1. Problem Finding (Discover actual problem)
2. Problem Shaping (Work on the problem and finalizing it)
3. Problem Solving (Discover the solution and fix the problem
When the IT firm deals with and fixes the problem, it points an eminent reply or solutions to the client, so the problem can be solved.
As we will see the two services are very similar, but have certain differences between them. IT support service is more technical and IT solution service is more personal.
Your IT company ought to be able to provide you with each companies at any given time.
If you have any inquiries pertaining to where by and how to use Dell Venezuela, you can speak to us at our own page.